Dates: 1 March 2024 02:00 PM – 3 March 2024 02:00 PM
Venue: Rough Creek Lodge @ Glen Rose
Location: Glen Rose, TX
Type of Event: Retreat
Event Contact: Ronnie Crowley
Member Price: $250.00
Spouse Price: $1250.00
EO Fort Worth is PROUD to announce the 2nd Annual EO Fort Worth Retreat from March 1st – March 3rd, 2024, at Rough Creek Lodge & Resort in Glen Rose, Texas.
The EO FORT WORTH Board voted to make this a chapter-pay event to maximize attendance. Each member is being asked to pay a $250 non-refundable deposit since the chapter is committing to pay for 35 rooms. Spouses are encouraged to attend and their fees are non-refundable, but transferable if you find someone else to take your spot. Full payment is due at the time of registration.
The price of the retreat includes the following:
- 2 night stay in luxury accommodations with lavish bathrooms and private balconies overlooking Mallard Lake
-An upscale dining experience during your stay including menus designed by the executive chef, Gerard Thompson
- Retreat Start time: 2:00 p.m. on March 1, 2023
- Meals Included:
– March 1st: Friday Dinner
– March 2: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
– March 3: Breakfast and lunch
- Zagat Award winner yearly since 2001
– Zipline, climbing wall, 2 pools, Mallard Lake fishing, tractor & hayride tour, tennis, basketball, fitness center, horseshoes, shuffleboard, putting greens, biking, hiking, nature trail, s’mores, aqua cycle paddleboat, canoes, air rifle shoot, fossil hunting, archery, and tomahawk throwing
EO Team Competition:
– Each group will be divided into teams to participate in incredible team challenges. Of course, there will be a prize for the winner. If you are not afraid of a little competition, register for your chance to be crowned the EO Champion for the 2nd Annual EO Retreat!
Why is EO Fort Worth sending this information out now to register when the EO Retreat is from March 1 – March 3, 2024?
– Rough Creek Lodge & Resort is so popular that only 4 dates are available to book a stay for our group? We currently have only 35 rooms, so register NOW if you are interested in attending the retreat. There is no guarantee we can add more rooms at a later date.
How much does it cost to attend?
– Single Deluxe Room for 2 nights with 6 upscale meals, taxes, service charge, activities, and resort fee INCLUDED:
Double Deluxe Room for 2 nights with 6 upscale meals, taxes, service charge, activities, and resort fee INCLUDED:
When is the full payment due?
– NOW!!! Since the chapter is paying $1,000 per member, meeting room, speakers, and activities, we are requesting a $250 non-refundable deposit. Each spouse attending will pay $1250.
Is alcohol included?
– No, this is self-pay.
Will there be time to enjoy the facility, relax, and engage with other EO members and SLP’s?
– 100%!!! The goal of the weekend truly is to ENGAGE with other EO members, create bonding experiences, and of course have some friendly team competition.
Is this event for children?
– No, this is an adult’s only experience
REGISTER TODAY TO ENGAGE IN “MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS” WITH EO FORT WORTH!!!